Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes Reribbon, Refabric and Re-Cord "eco" materials?
The Reribbon, Refabric and Re-Cord products are all made from 100% recycled yarns. These products benefit the planet by reducing the amount of oil needed to produce virgin polyesters and by diverting them from their end-of-life cycle as landfill.
- Can I tell the difference between virgin and recycled ribbon?
Reribbon is completely identical to conventional decorative ribbon.
- Is reribbon more expensive than regular ribbon?
Yes, however the entire IM line has been developed with quality and affordability in mind. We supply high quality eco-products that still make economic sense.
- Where can I buy your product?
We do not have a store but have offices in Montreal, New York and Hong Kong. To get in touch or to find out more about any specific line use the contact page.
- Do you have a catalogue?
Our downloadable catalogue is coming soon. Otherwise contact one of our offices.
- What type of products do you carry?
We carry a small line of products ideal for gift wrapping, notions and craft.
- Are Ingredients Matter products customizable?
All Ingredients Matter products are customizable. We can dye or print your ribbon, fabrics or cords, and our Retail line is available for private label.